As we expected, we share the top 10 with two other food related organizations, one of which is located in a major metropolitan area and likely has a larger network than we do. No matter. We are confident in our community, and we're ecstatic that a Clinton County organization is fighting neck and neck with organizations from Washington, D.C., New York City and Los Angeles. It's you who got us here, and we'll need you to help us finish it out!
In case you missed the giant plea at the top of this page, here is the link to vote.
Apart from voting everyday, here's what else you can do:
- Tell five of your friends about us and our situation, and tell them to tell five of their friends. The multiplier effect will work wonders.
- Send out this information to those people in any listserv you are a part of, and encourage them to do the same.
- Use all computers! We don't want to encourage any shady practices, but if you have multiple computers in your house or office, use them!
- Remember to vote every day. Even we sometimes forget, so make the Tom's of Maine homepage your homepage and voila: no more forgetting.
- Send us your ideas. If you have any novel and creative ideas for spreading the word, don't hold back. We'd love to hear from you.