Click below to view Dessie's letter about the next market, and for details on placing your orders.
Dear Supporter of the Clinton County Farmers’ Market,
Last week's first-ever Clinton County Winter Farmers' Market was a great success! We are eagerly looking forward to the second market on Saturday, November 21st, 2009, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. The Market is held in a covered greenhouse at Swindler & Sons Florists, located at 321 W. Locust St., Wilmington, Ohio.
The new Winter Farmers’ Market features several of the fantastic local vendors from the Summer Market and offers a variety of quality products, including lamb, pork, chicken, eggs, baked goods, natural skin care, jams and jellies, and much more! Every week, the vendors will update their products - so stay on the look-out for great new items, like soft pretzel bread, lamb stew, and snickerdoodle cookies!
With Thanksgiving fast approaching, the Clinton County Winter Farmers’ Market is the perfect place to stock up on all the fresh, healthy foods for your holiday feast. Or get a head start on the holidays and find that one-of-a-kind homemade gift for your friends and family - all while supporting your local food vendors and the greater Clinton County community!
Just as a reminder....
The Winter Market will operate in two ways:
- The Winter Market will primarily run on a pre-order system.
- Product/price lists and order forms will be sent out via email and will be posted on the Clinton County Farmers’ Market website, http://www.clintoncountyfarmersmarket.com/, on the Friday of the “off” week between markets.
- Simply print out your order form and turn it back in to the Market via email, fax, or mail by 3:00 pm on the Tuesday before the market. Or, you can place your order online. At this time we are not taking orders over the phone. (For example, orders will be due by 3:00 pm on Tuesday, November 17th, for the Saturday, November 21st market.)
- Pre-order confirmations will be sent to those individuals who provide contact email addresses on the order form.
- Orders will be available for pick-up and payment at the bi-weekly Saturday Market at Swindlers & Sons Florists between the hours of 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. The orders and payments will be separated by specific vendors and are payable by cash or personal check.
- If you are unable to pick up your order on Saturday morning, please notify the vendor or the Market Manager at 937-728-7075 to arrange for alternative pick-up/delivery. Failure to notify the Market in advance could result in loss of your order and ordering restrictions for the remainder of the market season.
We look forward to your continued support of the Clinton County Farmers’ Market throughout the winter months. For your convenience, we have included the product/price list and order form for the first market on Saturday, November 21st. These forms can also be found online at http://www.clintoncountyfarmersmarket.com./
- In addition to the pre-order system, vendors will have a limited amount of products available for sale at the Saturday Market. So whether you missed getting your pre-orders in or you’re just looking for a few extra items, you can still find what you need at the Winter Farmers’ Market.
If you have any questions regarding the new Winter Farmers’ Market, please don’t hesitate to call me at 937-382-6661 ext. 488 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to seeing you at the Winter Farmers’ Market!